Name: Melvin Kek(34)(Part A&B)

PART A
During Chinese New Year(CNY), we visited our relatives on the first day and I received many red packets. First my family and I when to visit my second uncle. He is a rich man,inside his red packet,consist of four red notes($40). I only found out that when we left for the next relative's place.We cannot open it right away as it is seen as very rude and money-faced. During chinese new year, tha red packets that we received is not about the amount that is inside but the thought of the person that gave you the red packet.SO no matter who gave me a red packet I would thank the person for it as I am receiving and the person is giving.we went to a lot of places, the one that I remember the best is my third aunt's house. My family and I went to visit her and her family at about dinner time, but went we reached there they had already eaten and even prepared food for us.ummmmm......yummy!My aunty's cooking skill is as good as ever!After all that visiting of relatives on the first day,my family and I went to watch a movie"CJ7". It is a chinese comedy movie, and it was really funny. My sister even laugh through the whole movie ,but the part that my family and I liked most is the part where the father founded the alien dog and gave to his son thinking that it is just a normal ball. When we reached home after the movie, we went back home and everyone of the family sat in the living room talking about what good things we have done in the year and we laughed at each other when they told us jokes.Most importantly we ate steamboat for dinner as we had not fill our stomach in my aunt's house.The steamboat was so good, it was filled with vegetables,meat of all kinds except for beef,cheese hotdogs , crabmeat and many more.As i am typing, my saliva is dripping out of my mouth and stomach is growling. For me, i collected a total of $500++ which was so much for me , and I gave $400 to my mother and keep the rest of the $100++ for my own use like buying comics to read on my free time and also games to play with my cousin.
I think that chinese new year is a good time for a family to come together and chat and also to learn more about our family members because as time pass, we all grown up and refuse to talk to parents thinking that they don't know anything.(Not me ,I am a good boy)I also hope that everyday is chinese new year so we do not need to study!
PART B
The differences between Jess's experience with christmas and my experience is during christmas eve for Jess they will exchange present wih their family and friends, but we do not.Jess's family sing songs like "Santa claus is coming to town" and many more.But for me i don't sing christmas song with my family . During the Christmas for Jess, he need to work in the farm ,but for us me I go out with friends to play for the whole day.We usually gamble on christmas with my friends at their house before going to count down but Jess did not, he just stay at home.We have alot of goodies and deliciouc log coke to eat during Christmas but Jess got none during christmas.Jess's mother did not prepare any delicious meal for him on christmas eve but my mother preapred turkey, cakes,soft drinks and many more for us. My house put up christmas tree during christmas eve but Jess's house did not.
The similarity between us and jess is Jess and his famuily will go Christmas shopping buying things that they need just like me, Iwent with friends shopping, buying new clothes, drinks for christmas party at friends house. Both me and Jess felt that Christmas is a enjoyable and cherishable day.Both of us felt happy to celebrate Christmas.Both me and jess celebrated our own festival with our family and and friends. Both me and Jess also exchange presents with friends . Both me and Jess exchange present with girls too.
For that, i think that although we had our differences , but we still have some similarities among the differences. Most importantly, we both enjoyed our own special day of our belief happily with our family members.
Labels: Melvin Kek (Part A and B)