<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3950884080678174614?origin\x3dhttp://litbithia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEHES :P
Welcome to litbithia.blogspot.com ! :D

MEMBERS :O
MELVIN KEK [34] [GROUP LEADER]

CHIN YI SHING [04] [DESIGN I/C]

ELEANOR HOR [06] [BUILDER I/C]

YUAN XIAO LEI [29] [SECRETARY &

PRESENTER I/C]

TAN HENG YEOW [37] [RESEARCH

I/C]

ANG YUEN LING [01]

OUR FRENZY :)

MISS JUMIAH

PEIQI,WENYI,RUBY,FELICIA

RICKY,WEIJIE,KHIRI,JASON

SHARON,JASLYN,ROUMING,HUANTING,CAROLINE

SYATHIRAH,XINER,JOLEEN,SHIMIN,CLARISSA

WEILIAT,AZREENA,MARDHIANA,JIAJI

FLORENCE,AMANDA,YANLING,ETHEL

NICHOLAS,JONAH,JESLIN,MELVIN KHOO,CHUANMAO

NAZIHAH,GERMAINE TAN,FAZRINA,JESSICA,

HUIMIN,DESIREE,GERMAINE LIM,TRICIA,YADANA

SHOUT!! :P



ARCHIVES :S
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008

ARIGATOK !! :P
Designer ;; UN.existing-love}
Basecodes ;; Republica- & GUMMY.king
Image ;; Paint & loveiswhatkilledme
Blogger & Blogskins



Thursday, February 14, 2008
11:27:00 AM









Name: Yuan Xiao Lei(29)
(Part A&B)

PART A

Since three years ago my family came to Singapore, we had been too busy with our own work that we seldom spent time together.
However this Chinese New Year we resolved to have a break. We travelled to Batam and had a joyous time together.We engaged in shopping and swimming as well as water activities and that is when i noticed that how much my mother actually loves me. it was not cheap to play those water games. When I had received the ticket from my mother, I was surprised that the ticket was only meant for two people.
"You and your father are going for the water ski." She announced to us, her face was radiating with unconcealed delight.
"But how about you, you have no ticket." I asked with curiosity.
"I am to coward to play these game, but I will watch you two. " She blunted out.
I didn't spare much thought on what she had said and outright engaged in the ski. However, I found out lately that the game wasn't that frightening as she meant it. At that split moment, I grasped the actual reason why my mother refuse to play those games. In fact she wanted to save up the money for me to enjoy more.
How touching it was !
I felt so happy to be able to spent time with my father and mother, we loves each other, it is just that we are occupied by so many things that we have no chance to express it.after this festival we are bound together again. in fact, this is another integral purpose of the celebration.
I hope there will be more exciting events lining up in the coming new year for my beloved, happy family.

PART B

After comparing my experience with Jess's experience with his family during
Christmas, i prefer Jess one to my one. This is because I have always dreamed about having a true friend to pour my heart out and celebrate happy events like new year and birthday together and own a secret place. From this point of view, Jess was much fortunate than I am, he had Leslie whom he could spare the joyous time together, and Terabithia where they could conceal from the real malicious world.

Jess had received a box of watercolour with twenty-four tubes of colour and three brushes, and a pad of heavy art paper. these were all his flavour. I had gotten is money.

However, from other points of view, he was a pity one.

I have no sibling, that is where I had saved many troubles as compare to Jess. his best friend , Leslie was assaulted by his sisters. His younger sister Maybelle had set her on a Barbie doll for Christmas, which mean he had to sacrificed his pocket money to get one for her. Not just so, he had to dress the barbie with her, obviously that was a extremely tedious job especially for a boy.

He felt rather lonely in that family because on body understand him. his mother even asked him to milk the cow. In contrast, I am free from all the troublesome housework during Chinese New Year. Besides, he had received a poor quality racing-car from his father. He wanted his father to be happy , thus he endeavoured to work to his father's satisfaction by trying to pretend that he fond that car very much, but he failed. In my case, my father just gave me some money. At first I had planned to spent some of my own pocket money to buy a gift for my parents, but I gave up for no reason in the end.

Despite the fact that we have plenty of differences and some of the things occurred didn't up to our expectations, we both had an enjoy the festival.



Labels:


totally in love with RAINBOWS;