Name: Melvin Kek(34)Questions given by lit teacher1.Why did Leslie die off-stage? I think Leslie die off-stage because the director can't possibly film Leslie hit her head on the creek as it would cause her life. The director could not also film Leslie drop down the creek as she might die if she doesn't know how to swim,or infect, it is dangerous to film a person drop down a creek filled with gushing water or strong current . Filming a adult falling down the creek into the gushing water is extremely dangerous ,moreover, she is still a child.2.who/what areas the darklord representfor (i)Jess (ii)Leslie (iii)myself ? (i) The Dark Lord for Jess is his father ,Mr aarons. I know it from the movie itself , at the last part of the movie the Dark Lord is chasing after Jess and finally caught up with him. When Jess turn around to look at the Dark Lord , it turn out to be his father ,Mr Aarons.He think that Dark Lord is his father because , his father did not care for him and always scold him for things that he done wrong and never praise him for stuff that he had done right. (ii)The Dark Lord for Leslie is being laugh by people because of things that she don't have.I know it from the movie too. At the part of the movie where their teacher ,Mrs Myers, asked them to write a report on the programme that they should watch. Leslie told the teacher that she doesn't have a television and the whole class laughed at her. From her expression then, I could tell that she fell very sad ,trying to hide herself from all her friends laughter and she must felt very ashame at that moment. (iii)The Dark Lord for me is probably the fear of being left alone all by myself without friends or family.i think it is very scary as without friends and family we will be all by ourselves doing things like eating,watching t.v. and playing computers games by ourselves which is very scary and lonely. I hope that the day would never come till I am no longer on this world.3.which version do I like better? For me, I like the movie better.I am a person who doesn't like to read story book so my english is always very bad, so i like the movie which will show me the story with motion pictures, and I doesn't need to read the book anymore.But unfortunately, I need to finish reading the book before watching the movie so I find it very troublesome. After all, I still enjoy both the book and the movie,althought reading a book is better as the movie miss out a lot of details , but i still like movie because it help me saves the time of reading the book itself. I am a person who likes to imagine things, so when reading the book I imagine the kingdom and all the Terabitians, but as I watch the movie, I found out that the creatures in the movie is greatly different from what I imagined, I like the excitement of what the creature would look like when watching the movie as its like my imagination is coming alive moving on the screen itself.Labels: Melvin Kek (Questions given by Ms Jumiah)