<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3950884080678174614?origin\x3dhttp://litbithia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HEHES :P
Welcome to litbithia.blogspot.com ! :D

MEMBERS :O
MELVIN KEK [34] [GROUP LEADER]

CHIN YI SHING [04] [DESIGN I/C]

ELEANOR HOR [06] [BUILDER I/C]

YUAN XIAO LEI [29] [SECRETARY &

PRESENTER I/C]

TAN HENG YEOW [37] [RESEARCH

I/C]

ANG YUEN LING [01]

OUR FRENZY :)

MISS JUMIAH

PEIQI,WENYI,RUBY,FELICIA

RICKY,WEIJIE,KHIRI,JASON

SHARON,JASLYN,ROUMING,HUANTING,CAROLINE

SYATHIRAH,XINER,JOLEEN,SHIMIN,CLARISSA

WEILIAT,AZREENA,MARDHIANA,JIAJI

FLORENCE,AMANDA,YANLING,ETHEL

NICHOLAS,JONAH,JESLIN,MELVIN KHOO,CHUANMAO

NAZIHAH,GERMAINE TAN,FAZRINA,JESSICA,

HUIMIN,DESIREE,GERMAINE LIM,TRICIA,YADANA

SHOUT!! :P



ARCHIVES :S
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008

ARIGATOK !! :P
Designer ;; UN.existing-love}
Basecodes ;; Republica- & GUMMY.king
Image ;; Paint & loveiswhatkilledme
Blogger & Blogskins



Monday, April 7, 2008
9:39:00 PM



NOTE: You have to upload your information in your blog already.
I suggest you blog about your final decisions by this week beginning 7 April. I am interested to know how you have come up with the different things for your playground. Make sure to go to the Lit LMS by Ms Linda Yew as this document will help you to complete your proposal. Individual work should be included in the Project File while final decisions and reasons for them will be in the blog.
If you do not know how to do the LMS, consult your leader and your leader will contact me at my extension or in the blog. I will go into this blog on Wednesday 9th or latest 10 by 8 pm to see your questions. Pls put Question for LMS in title of query.


BY: MISS J

totally in love with RAINBOWS;